i think i’ve come to terms with the fact that the more i say “this fucking idiot” at a fictional character it just means i love them that much more
After I get everything I owed to folks in order, I’d definitely be interested in trying this, especially because Dare recommended I do adoptables at some point, haha. Thanks for the suggestion!
When you know you have difficulty with some aspect of drawing all the time [legs, composition, hair, whatever] and you look at what you’re working on currently and go: “Hey, that’s actually kind of decent.”
and then you forget how you fucking did it immediately afterwards
have a pumpkin mallow anon-chan-san
i tried to give shire [catinspats’ character] poofy pants but it just looks like he has An Impressive Butt
marieofbovasso said: omg, this is too adorable! Since you’ve stated to do with it what we will, would it be okay to color the little cutie and post with credit and/or reblog to the original? I don’t want to get ahead of myself at the risk of offending the creator. ^ ^;
aw man, i’d be honored, credit or not! u//w//u thank you so much!
hello, everyone!! for the past month+ i haven’t been updating that much, including things that i should be updating people on for, so i feel awfully irresponsible, but:
- for the past month i’ve felt more exhausted than i’ve ever been (not for any recent events or melodramatic thing, the build-up just keeps compounding for some reason)
- i’m nursing an awesome flu (which i think has come to its height a few days ago)
i haven’t felt up to snuff with drawing as of late, but hopefully that will change, and i will notify commissioners on updates after i get some sleep. thank you for sticking around!
ok i had a long day so WORLDBUILDING WEDNESDAY i will draw the replies it’ll be ~great~
you can ask about geoffrey, owen, clement, feilim, cammy, or any of the geoffries and owens from mine and photinus’s shitty AUs. i think we have like, mafia au, college au, hogwarts au, you know, ALL THE USUAL SHIT.
fuckin’ right we have that many shitty aus
Here’s the story:
I got into one of the most prestigious graduate programs in my field in the world.
That’s great and everything, but I have a huge problem. I, my girlfriend, and our cats have no way of getting there. My parents do not support our relationship and refuse to help pay her way there and are treating her like garbage and are accusing her of being a burden on me and my education.
I was going to sell my car to get the money for our plane tickets, but as the car isn’t in my name, I legally have no right to the money. My parents are refusing to pay for anything even remotely related to my girlfriend or our cats. Now it’s up in the air if my car is even going to be sold at all.
We have already started going through our things to list them on Ebay, Craigslist, and StorEnvy. I don’t know if we can sell enough in time to buy affordable tickets along with all the other travel necessities.
Please, if you can help in any way, we desperately need it. We need to earn at least $5,000 in the next month in order to buy our tickets, vaccinations for our cats, and passports.
I hate doing this sort of thing. I don’t like to beg. This is my education and my future at stake and my parents stand to destroy all of that because of their misplaced prejudice.
If you can, please donate any amount you are able to spare to our Paypal account at junkeemunky(at)yahoo(dot)com.
If you can’t afford to donate, please reblog and signal boost this post. Please.
This all happened out of nowhere, and at the worst possible time. I’m still a bit stunned. We’ve been together for 7 years now. My girlfriend has worked so hard for this opportunity, I cannot believe HER FAMILY OF ALL PEOPLE would want to ruin it for her. Hell, even if you can only spare a dollar and a signal boost, we will happily take it. If you want to know other ways you can help out, here are four:
1. I’m busting my ass doing as many commissions as people are willing to throw my way. Hit me up if you are interested. Mostly drawing, but I’ll also take all the plush commissions I can fit into the next month.
2. I’m about to dump a million handmade things into our shop. http://www.storenvy.com/stores/34994-the-boneyard It’ll be constant throughout the next 2-3 weeks. I do pretty much everything. Sculpting, drawing, painting, repurposed/modified clothing and shoes, jewelry, plushes, stationery, comics, prints, accessories, etc etc etc. I’ll also happily take ideas and suggestions of specific things you’d like to see added.
3. We’ll be selling at SacAnime. For now, we’re planning to sell at the swap meet. We may also be sharing an artist alley table with a good friend. I’ll post an update when it’s 100% confirmed
4. I’ll be selling pretty much everything I own on our shop/ebay soon. Ben Nye and other cosplay makeup, lolita clothing and accessories, video games/consoles, artbooks, fabric, and probably a lot more.
Additional ways to help listed above— coarsefur will be taking commissions and we both will be filling our store with new items soon.
signal boost! shuraiya’s a super sweet friend, and i can vouch for her, so any help, purchases or anything, would be wonderful!
Shuraiya and Coarsefur are the sweetest!! Best of luck, you two!
No problem! Thank you for being interested in ordering a commission, haha.
And that section is for your preferred alias/name! You can tell me the character names through the description of the commission.
Explicitly gory and fetishist content; otherwise, there’s nothing I can really think of that I’d outright refuse to draw. If you send in a form and I find some parts confusing or dubious, I’ll just talk to you about it and it should be good!
Something you can create an account on and put a good amount of images on? Sorry about the trouble!
- lastlabyrinth said: im so confused
i am always confused
i am sorry
Sorry about the lack of updates, guys. I have five more papers to do by this Thursday. The last half of the quarter has been way busier than expected.
Much needed updates for commission clients will come as soon as they are done. Time permitting, that should be by night tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your patience. Blessed be having the ability to go to college, but it’s making me realize that my time management needs some oiling with efficiency.